Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What? Me? a naughty doxie?

First off, I need to say I'm sorry. And I am. I am very very sorry . . . to all my dogs out there because I haven't been blogging! I'm way behind on reading all of your dogblogs, mostly because I've been grounded all weekend, with no computer privileges. My peoples can be so mean. Like its my fault that they put a towel over my kennel (probably trying to fool me into thinking its nighttime! ha!) and so I tried to eat it. And I had to work so hard to pull it through the little bars of my cage. Like its my fault that I got a tummy ache and then kept them awake all night. And its definitely not my fault that I ate birdseed in the yard and that upset my tummy too. Those peoples, they just don't learn.



8 comments:

Balboa said...

I think you should put a towel on their heads and see how they like it, hmph!

Frenchie SNorts
Balboa

Ruby Bleu said...

Oh poor Kassi...it's totally NOT your fault!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Lorenza said...

Hi, Kassi.
Of course is not your fault! Do you want we have a talk with your parents?? Let us know!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Poor Kassi - definitely not your fault. Hope you are feeling better though.

River

Bernard Hinault Lilje said...

You look sooo adorable!!! How can you get in trouble when you are sooo cute.

Bernard

Joe Stains said...

Mom thought about buying a bird feeder too and then she remembered Tanner eats EVERYTHING that falls on the ground so that would be a BAD idea!

Gwyn Valentine said...

That is so not your fault. It is not as if the hoomans don't eat the wrong thing and get stomachache!

Love,
Reina

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Why would anyone think it is your fault? You are a dachsie and you don't ever do anything wrong ... just ask us. We are perfect in every way ... ask long as you want us to do what we want to do.

We hope your tummy is feeling better now.