Tuesday, July 3, 2007

My First Dogblogging Quest

This quest is from Bernard, my new favorite frenchman. I'm sorta new to blogging, so here goes:

1. Your age? 4 years old, or so they tell me.

2. Your age when came to live with your people? 3 years +

3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? What collar? Orange is my favorite flavor in collars. Tasty.

4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? Grandma -- otherwise known as 'that lady with frosting on her hands'

5. How much do you weigh? Ahem. Ladies never reveal, but if you must know, about 19 lbs.

6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? Hmm, I haven't yet considered the price of the things I destroy -- that opens up new possibilities! Has anyone tried chewing up the credit cards?

7. Do you like other Dogs? Yes, but give me a bit of space (meaning, don't lick my face on the first date).

8. Who is your best non-human friend? Tennis Ball. Because he's so easy to get along with.

9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Oh wait, I just talked about Tennis Ball -- but he really is the best. I only met a squeaky toy once, and unfortunately... he didn't make it.

10. Do you like to be brushed? Any attention is good attention. Last week I let a little girl brush me with a horse curry-comb, and I never looked shinier.

11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Oh yes. please. both. with bananas on top. (drooling)

12. Do your people cut your toenails? Yes, I love a good pedi.

13. Any formal education? I have a certificate from my previous loving owner, she took me through Obedience, and then the teachers bragged about having graduated a dachshund. I only stuck with it for the graduation presents at the end. no biggie.

14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? I own the couches in my house, but love a good relay race in the back yard.

15. Five nicknames your people call you. Punkin. Liddles. Diddles. Little Jo. Kassi-drop-that.

16. What is your best trick? Redecorating. These people have no idea how to arrange pillows, and that rug in my kennel has got-to-go.

17. Do you like kitties? No, too much like squirrel.s

18. What did you have for breakfast? Breakfast? Did I get breakfast? Must not have -- must go tell humans to feed me again. Oh wait, they say that yes, I had kibble and water, and cheerios off the floor. Funny, I don't remember that.

19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? Well, I have tried -- I'm much better at finding things that are already dead.

20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? Last Tuesday for heartworm, Bortedella, Distemper, the whole shebang. I love that vet place, they're so giving with the cookies.

21. Where do you sleep at night? In a roomy-enough-and-now-chew-proof crate in the laundry room -- under protest.

22. Do you like to swim? I've splashed around some at Como Park, but I'd need a serious incentive to get my head wet.

23. Can you make puppies? Only imaginary ones.

24. Your favorite place to visit? Grandma's house, definitely. I own their couches too.

25. Do you give kisses? Yes, but let's keep that on the down low ok?

26. Can you potty on command? I can do many things, on request, but we don't want those humans getting too comfortable in their routines do we? I try to keep 'em guessing.

27. To Cuz or not to Cuz? I'm going to have to google this new word -- somebody fill me in?

3 comments:

Bernard Hinault Lilje said...

Welcome Ms. Kassi---You are a cutie!! I'll make sure to tell my friends about your grand entrance!!My friend Ruby Bleu is a PR Goddess!!!

Bernard

kfinkler said...

Thanks Bernard! I'll check out Ruby's d-blog right away!

-kassi

Lorenza said...

Kassi,
Thanks for sharing all those things about you. That let us know you better. Normally I have the same breakfast you have but without the cheerios!
That cuz thing its not big deal! Don't worry if you don't know what a cuz is!!
Have a good night
Lorenza