Monday, July 2, 2007

Kassi: the Doxie with Moxie Speaks



hello dogbloggers,

My name is Kassi and I am a standard smooth dachshund. My owners have determined that I need more to do -- I'm a busy girl, and so I've started this dog blog to appease them. My interests? Well, primarily food -- and anything that resembles food -- my culinary tastes are famous or infamous depending on who you ask. But I'm also keenly interested in dog shows, design for dogs, dog books, dogs in art, and in all things dachshund-ia. I am loving this new trend in super modern dog stuff-- we're savvier than you might think, and I, for one definitely deserve more attention.

3 comments:

Bernard Hinault Lilje said...

I have tell you --you are the cutiest!!!!Not that this is a beauty contest or anything-- but--NIIIICE!!!!! I cant wait to learn about you : )

Bernard

The Brat Pack said...

Hi!

We found ya through Dogs with Blogs and wanted to come say hello! Welcome!

TBP

Lorenza said...

Hi, Kassi.
Nice to meet you. Welcome to the DWB world. I hope we can be friends.
I am a standard dachshund like you!
Have a good night
Lorenza