Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Super Sweet Handmade Dachshund Stuff

Someday I want to have my own Etsy store, after I learn how to sew, or how to use the printing press that my humans have mouldering away in the laundry room. But, until then, I'll just drool over the great stuff other people make and sell. All very doxie-moxie, of course.

Doxie with Moxie's Hot Etsy Finds:

Bone of Art
Smooth-haired Dachshund pin (yes, she does the long-hairs too, and so nice to see this profile of us for once!)



BellaBludesigns
Hip Appliqued Baby Onesie. Look out -- all future babies in the family will be doxie-d.




Annie's Handmade Harnesses
I for one, am known for pulling too hard on the chain and wearing my fur away. I haven't tried these harnesses yet, but they look so smart -- I wouldn't be completely humiliated to wear this one.
Plus, aren't her models great!

3 comments:

fee said...

hi kassi,

have u managed to get your humans to buy u any of those pretty dashchund items yet? i think they're very pretty!

loves,
fee

Ricky Pepper said...

Finally a pin that doesn't make us look like a school bus! You sure are a pretty doxie, Kassi; you look a lot like my sister Lucy.

Hope your people get you that pretty harness!

Ricky

Lorenza said...

Hi, Kassi.
My grandma makes me harnesses like the one you show in your post. And they are really comfy. Ask you mom to buy you one and you will see how great they are!
Besos
Lorenza