Monday, August 27, 2007

my First Anniversary!


It's already been a year since my #1 person, and that lady that lives with him (formerly called mom, until she made me wear that dumb collar) brought me to run their house. They are now very happy. Things are so much better for them now that I am in control. That lady did bring me a nice prezzie however, and I made sure that they never actually saw it again.

my prezzie is a paper bag?

a paper bag that smells like cookies?

what does organic mean? it's still a cookie right?

I'd better not waste time,

gotta get this away from the peeps, before they take it away!


mmmmmmmmmm.....cooooookies....

10 comments:

Joe Stains said...

mmm that lady doesn't sound TOO bad if she gives you cookies??

Lorenza said...

Don't be mad wit your mom. She got you a nice collar!!
Happy First Anniversary. I am sure you all are happy being together!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Jen and Suki said...

Oooo! I know where your mom got that organic cookie!!! MY FAVORITE STORE EVER!

Anonymous said...

Happy gotcha day Kassi!!

Looks like that cookie was pretty tasty!

River

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Happy Anniversary! Maybe you should forgive "the lady you used to call Mom" since she got you cookies. She must love you very much to go to special store for a special treat for her special pup!

Ricky Pepper said...

Hi Kassi,

Happy Anniversary! Just wanted to let you know I changed my URL to reflect the antics of my new sister! If you click on this picture of me it should take you to my new URL. :)

xoxo,
Ricky

ChaChi Lu said...

Big Chihuahua kisses on your birthday! Got any cookie crumbs left?

~ChaChi Lu Pink Champagne

Bernard Hinault Lilje said...

Peeps who give Special Cookies like that deserve to be rewarded with the renaming of 'Mom'! I say give her 'Mom' back!
Congrats on the Anniversary--

Bernard

Emily and Ike said...

Happy anniversary! I found you through Suki Sumo - we're neighbors!
Ike

Randi said...

Hi Kassi! its a pleasure to meet you! I saw you over at Suki's place & thought I'd say hello..I used to live in St. Paul by Lake Como..now I'm a San Diego Beach Babe!

I hope its ok if I link you to my blog!
Love & Licks,
Randi