Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Helping around the hounds, I mean, house

Don't let anybody tell you that all I do is sleep and eat. I am a very busy girl. This week, there has been so much to do.
This thing required serious investigation. I don't trust it. It makes noise, and licks all of the dishes clean (hey, that's supposed to be my job!)

I helped to plant a tree in the yard. Well, at least I helped to make the hole for it.



I worked so much in the yard, my peeps decided I was a farm-girl at heart.


dang, was that a lot of work, that's about all I can do for one day. yawn.

8 comments:

Balboa said...

I hope you're getting paid for all your hard work! I think $60 an hour is fair!

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Lorenza said...

Hi, Kassi.
Looks like you have been working very hard. Looking at your pictures nobody can say that you only sleep and eat! Oh, no!
Like Balboa said, are you getting paid for your work?? I hope so.
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

you are a good worker but you dont look too thrilled about that hat!!

Bernard Hinault Lilje said...

why we need to form a doggie union and strike-- i dont get paid either!!! I take out the trash, get the mail and water the plants!! I have even been known to rearrange the laundry! Hmmph--

Bernard

Anonymous said...

You are so helpful - I hope they are paying you well in treats and new toys for all your work!!

River

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Hmmm ... we looked at those pictures and the only one working in any of them was you! We hope they aren't trying to get dachsie labor for nothing! Let us know if you need to go on strike. We will stop working too.

Ricky Pepper said...

Dogness! My mommy wants to know where you got your John Deer Hat! You look stunning!

xoxo,
Ricky

Jen and Suki said...

Hi Kassi -

I found your blog through my buddy Ricky Pepper. I'm a fellow Minnesotan and thought I'd say hello, neighbor!

Suki Sumo the Pug-a-lug