Sunday, September 23, 2007

Moxie in the Wilderness : Episode I


We just returned from many days in the wild wild wilderness of Wisconsin. If you think I work hard from day to day, you have no idea how much it takes to have this much moxie when you're camping. It was my first foray into the world of camping, and the peeps enjoyed it to no end. Here's my first report of 'Moxie in the Wild'.

First order of business: Set up the Tent. No one likes to take naps on the dirty hard ground in the wilderness.


Step Two, Try to remember how the tent goes up. Which pole is this? Do we need it?


What? You mean people get to sleep in this 'pup-tent?' They don't sleep in my pup-crate...


Ok, now we're done with that, set up the camp site. Especially the chairs and where's that cooler? Do I get a special treat from Mom for setting up the tent?


Stay Tuned for more adventures in Episode II...

6 comments:

Randi said...

Hello Kassie! Its a pleasure to meet you! Too bad we didn't get a chance to sniff at Como Park..its a wonderful place...I really miss it...I miss the leaves changing & all the crunchie sounds they make under my paw....Do you still walk around Como? If you have an email address, I'll email you some of my old friends there..maybe you know them too!
Oh...just an fyi..I'm a lab/newf mix...some of those full newfs might not like me mis-identifying myself...(like Nanook & Pooka if you wanna see them they are linked on my blog)...I'm gonna link you if that's OK! We'd make a silly pair walking together..you'd be right under my belly!
Love & Licks,
Randi

Lorenza said...

Hi, Kassi
I am sure you had great time there! And of course you were a good helper placing the tent!
I want to see the next episode!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Hey Kassi! You sure are helpful in the wilderness! We hope you got some good treats after all that hard work. And what's that business about people in the pup-tent? They need their own people-tent.
Looking forward to Episode II!

Ricky Pepper said...

Hi Kassie!

It looks like you did a fabulous job setting up the tent! Now, it's time for treats and naps, and some more treats!

xoxo,
Ricky

Balboa said...

WOW, you get to go camping with your parents, you are sooooo lucky.

You gotta talk to my mommy. hee hee

Frenchie SNorts
Balbo

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! My favorite is the butt shot, but Moxie looks good no matter where you put the camera!